Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Beginning

Thanks a bunch to all my family members + friends who wished me yesterday. I was especially touched that some of my ex-schoolmates, even those from primary school remembered!

I'm at my sis's house in Damansara since i have no classes tomorrow either. I'm not being as productive as i should be....so so lazy to do my SCL....and the bed and tv are constantly calling me.

Okay, my buds have been asking me to write about my classmates...the new people i've met and all that so here goes..

There are 122 people in my class so our hall is really full. I don't think i've really really met all my classmates yet...i still can't remember all of their names but so far, those that i've met are nice. But it is less than a month and experience tells me that you can know a person for a year and still not really know them so i'm keeping all judgements and opinions about the people around me to myself and i'm not going to spill it all over this blog.haha. Still, i have met some funny and weird people and everyday i talk to someone different and find out more new things so that's the cool part.




2 comments:

derq is nuna said...

honey nab!sorry didnt wish u yesterday.xde ur current num.soo sorry!nwys,happy belated 19th birthday =)

NAB said...

haha.xpe. thx for wishing me anyways