Friday, October 10, 2008

Physiology

I got a 77.6 for my first physiology assessment. Am i disappointment in myself? Let's be honest here. Yes.

Prof said i was overanalysing some of the questions.Ye ke? But then again that's what Afiq said the day before. So,maybe it's true. I think this was one test i shouldn't have taken to many chances with and just should have left some questions empty(my assessments are in t/f manner so a false answer= minus 0.5 and not answering=no marks added or deducted)

Haix. Obviously, i'm going to dwell on my marks for a while. BUT, i know that i definitely tried my best and whatever God plans and gives me is what is best for me.

Seriously though, i can't believe i'm even a bit hung up over a B. Come on lah Nab, there's like a million and other things that are worse.

I have a bad history of feeling unneccessarily down because of results. I cringe remembering the time i cried over the 68% i got for Ad.maths in form 4 when i was lucky enough to be one of the few that passed.

OK! Time to move on. Besides, i'm always asking for challenges so here's one - improve for next week. Insya-Allah

Wish me luck!


5 comments:

tosh said...

tau pon!
tlg la bersyukur!
ppl struggle to pass in physio k!
and yes, overanylising is deadly.
ni br physio nab, u have to rmbr that for medical students..a B is very very good. hehe.
doesnt mean u shoudnt aim for an A.
just that, like u said, its a waste of time to dwell on things done.
kalo dpt 77 pn u down...stress dowhhh
=p

NAB said...

haha.yup2.thx!

Anonymous said...

aaahhh.
i shall always remember the day when nab cried. then everyone just stared at her. then she cried even more.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

NAB said...

Oiiii!! where got like that

Anonymous said...

got what. like everyone shocked. then they just stare at you cry. then you felt awkward. so you cried even more. hahahaha.