Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Highlights of 2008
1. The birth of Muhammad Redza
2. Entering 1st year medical school
3. Joining usrah
4. LTDN9

It's crazy when i think how fast 2008 went by. Personally for me, it's been a year of changes. I think i've become a better,more enlightened, calm person than before. hehe. insya-Allah, 2009 will be a time for more improvements.

I miss Redza. He's so cute!! It's amazing how much time i can spend just holding him. CNY hols..pls come fast.

I'm sure everyone's aware of the Gaza-Israeli happenings at the moment. After the incident on the 27th, i made one new year's resolution. To educate myself more about the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. I mean, i know bits and pieces but if i'm to talk to people and to convince of the injustice of it all, i think i need to know the whole story.


No comments: