Friday, April 24, 2009

Random thoughts

There are so many thoughts running through my mind at the moment. I would love to be able to speak to someone about them, yet i think for now, it'll just come out in a jumble of words.

Penatlah today. There were ups and downs. Today's assessment was the best i've had so far for this block. Not because of the results,but i think i really tried to prepare for it as much as i could. Granted, i need to spend more time on the materials to actually really score but you know what, i have more important things to concentrate on at the same time.

I think i'll be saying goodbye to a friend soon. Everything's for the best kan?

I found the Quran that i misplaced..happy :)

My parents are coming back on Sunday..can't wait. I miss them.

In every situation, there's always some good that can be done. Cume nak buat tu susah sket lah. I'm trying.

Our group's reflection today was the most silent and awkward one yet.Things are hanging by the edge i think.


"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can;and the wisdom to know the difference."



2 comments:

harith_fakhrudin said...

you can always dig some good things from any situation. what's more important is to be able to weigh the good and the harm. then, you make a choice.

Unknown said...

macam ade isi tersirat je ur comment..heh