Saturday, April 11, 2009

A short update for my buddies who've been complaining that i've abandoned them. Sorry guys!

After what was a much needed holiday, i'm back here in Cyber and again i'm in a period of minimum sleep, late nights, and endless meetings. At the end of the day, i guess i wouldn't have it any other way and this IS the path i chose but sometimes i can't help thinking what it'd be like to be one of those people that go to class and when it ends, go back to their apartments.

Of course, whenever i'm feeling bagged down by everything, it doesn't take much to turn my mood around. Reality hits me hard most times, and i see that i have it much better than a lot of people. And as always, God gives you a lot to be thankful about.:)

Musculoskeletal block has started. I actually find it fun but i wish i was given more time to get on with the whole flow of things. Sigh...it's Monday and i think i've already forgotten what the extensor muscles of the forearm are.

Having my parents come over today was a big boost. Seeing my parents being so excited going through my Netter's atlas and trying to make me see the interestingness of it all gave me some fuel to go through the next 4 weeks at least.

p.s: my mind is full of numerous things. would love to write it all down but i don't knwo where to start.

No comments: