Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Singa tue

I fell down...again. Remember XJ, how we used to say cempedak nangke? It was exactly like that :). One good thing has come out from this fall - i sleep a lot more due to the meds...but not a good thing when i remember i have double the usual topics coming out for this week's assessment.

We celebrated Nebbe's & Amal's bday with a small surprise act yesterday. Decided to utilize my back pain to the max..hehe. I think Nebbe thought it was all a prank until i started crying. Amal of course being our resident drama queen was emotional..i think she nearly had a heart attack. Anyways, kudos to you two. At least i know now if i had a real emergency you guys are definitely the ones to depend on :)

My friends call me 'singa tue' now. Because of my back pain..and the fact that apparently i've become more garang now. Betul ke? (as my babun bro would say).

4 comments:

Yana Azhar said...

eh, bukan u ke drama queen? heheee. anw, how's ur back? dah ok tak?

NAB said...

haha...mane ade! x pernah...atem kot?? i'm much better, thanks. talking about backs, how is yours?

Amal Sharifiza said...

ade jugak yang kene tembak kang. dun forget to audition for the nxt drama okay nab! eeeyyyy

-cekik cekik singe tue-

<3 love the surprise btw.

Anonymous said...

Haha. Cempedak nangka. Love it.

And by the by, you forgot my birthday! :P