Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Post - Quarantine

Being quarantined leaves you with loads of time. Time which should be used for example, on studying the sgt banyak topics of anatomy for respi. But there's only so much anatomy i can take before my mind starts rejecting terms like rima glottidis and arytenoids.

So i had time to think. And write. And make lists. And look back on lists i made before. I found a list i made during the early part of 1st year, and one i made about 2 months ago. What struck me was the total contrast between the two lists, which listed things i wanted to do or complete - which mirrored my priorities during those two periods. Agak best to see my different states of mind :)

Anyway, i think this quarantine was a blessing in disguise. One thing that bummed me out about the fact that my 2 month holiday was cut down to only a mere 8 days in JB was because i didn't get to spend enough time with my mum. Rase like dah lame tak cakap2 with her and i was missing her. So when her time in KL coincided with my quarantine moments, it was truly perfect timing :). Alhamdullilah.

No comments: