Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm so tired nowadays. Seriously, i always seem to be lacking of sleep, there always seems to be something that needs to be done, my planner lists one meeting after another...and materials that need to be studied keep piling up.

I think that i may have bitten off more than i can chew. Tapi Prof.Latiff always says and my sister always reminds me that ' A Muslim never rests until he/she is in the grave' and i do think that too a certain point all these things i'm involved in are important to me and for me.

But when you have too many of these stuff, you kind of have to start prioritizing. And i think I've a least let one very important responsibility of mine slip by, and it's been bugging me for the last few weeks.

So i decided it was time for some spring cleaning.And so i made a list. And i scratched out some things from the list. And i do feel a bit better, if only a bit.

p.s I failed for the very first time. Hemato dapat 48. Bayangkanlah, 85% of the class failed. When the failure rate is that high, i have to say, i don't think the problem lies with the students...But back on the subject of me failing for the first time, i'm proud to say i didn't go into shock or anything :p

p.p.s I went for the ESQ leadership training. I found the content refreshing, interesting and definitely the best among any motivation/ leadership courses ive been to so far. But the way they decided to present the information...let's just say at times i felt traumatized + horrified. Tapi kite amik dgn kite bende yg baik saja, n there were loads of good stuff to learn from this programme.

p.p.p.s I'm getting tired of placing my confidence and giving my support to certain people. Rasenye cam lately, i've been making up too many excuses to cover their faults.

4 comments:

Amal Sharifiza said...

I miss the normal systemic blocks. Lagi seronok. Lagi fun. Lagi more time to study though the amount of classes double.

Nak complain secare bersar-besaran.

Oh, tahniah di atas fail yang pertame :) Once in a life time experience ;P

Blame the system of course. Kaythanks.

tosh said...

im glad ure handling ur first failure well :p 48 x kire fail sgt pon.

yep,start prioritizing, and dont let others prioritize for u.

ESQ day 2 was much better than day 1 la tapi :)

tosh said...

im glad ure handling ur first failure well :p 48 x kire fail sgt pon.

yep,start prioritizing, and dont let others prioritize for u.

ESQ day 2 was much better than day 1 la tapi :)

Anonymous said...

"..boleh jadi kamu menyukai sesuatu, sedang ia buruk bagi kamu, dan boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu, sedang ia baik bagi kamu, kamu tidak mengetahui, hanya Allah Yang Maha Tahu.."-al baqarah,216.