Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bite sized nuggets

My friends have started complaining that i don't update them anymore whether by phone or blogging. Hee...sorry. I'm guilty as charged. I seriously have been a bit AWOL with you guys. But i'm making up for it. I'm going to cram up as much stuff as possible in this post k. (Atem:i did reply you real fast that day though :P)

All you need to know in bite sized info:

1. LTDJ is in a month or so and it's keeping me busy as hell. Am i enjoying my work as the secretary? I'm not going to lie, it goes right up my alley. But do i want to do it again? Not for a long while..

2. I'm excited about our motivational program for LTDJ. I'm excited to learn the modules from Khalifah Institute. And i hope that if we do well, we can set up our own motivation unit. There's a lot i need to learn when it comes to this field, but i have a outcome i've set in my mind, something i'd like to see happen in the future. So if i need to take baby steps to get there, i'm all for it.

3.I've lost interest in something and i'm making efforts to gain it back, insya-Allah

4. I'm in love with the brain :p. CNS has been great so far. The brain in itself is a huge topic and nothing fails to amaze me.

5.I found out that my brain is more concrete sequential dominant and that i don't like risks and that i need to be more random. No surprises there.

6. My nephew Redza makes me smile like a crazy person when im alone. I miss him terribly all the time and am constantly worried he'll forget me whenever i don't see him for a few weeks. He claps when you show him a piccie of a baby clapping! And dances!And still sleeps in weird positions.

7.I can't wait for January to come cause there are so many things i want to start.

8.I have successfully reduced the number of hours i need to sleep in a day.

9.I'm reading books by Torey Hayden and am so in awe of her. I think Maya would be perfect doing what Torey does.

10. I know and love my housemates more.The house is always filled with laughter, even when there's a quarrel going on. :P

11. I still don't have a boyfriend.So i think i'll win the bet :p

11. I miss you guys loads and i wish i could be telling you guys all this in person :).

3 comments:

maya said...

Who's torey hayden?? me gonna wiki him/her now...

NAB said...

go wiki her :) she's so cool. cannot stop reading her books.

Anonymous said...

no 11 is quite interesting..