Monday, November 23, 2009

The previous week has been really taxing on me. As optimistic as i usually was, i was finding it really hard to keep myself afloat. Lately, i've been speaking to a few people and we were contemplating why most of us seemed to have lost our drive to work hard and perform well. You can ask me a thousand times and i'll say over and over again that i'm totally loving NS. Bile bace buku neuroscience, i'm just awed at times by it's brilliance. Overwhelming as it is, it is also interesting as hell. But honest to god, i can't seem to apply this interest during my weekly exams. I feel so bored of the weekly exams.And before i get to feeling totally indifferent about it, i think i should do something.

And i think i found part of the answer during the weekend. :) Not exactly about how to get excited about weekly assessments but about sustaining my inner drive and motivation.

p.s will have to continue later. anatomy beckons :)

No comments: