Sunday, June 22, 2008

Randam Thoughts II

Yesterday went to Jusco to watch Kung Fu Panda with my sibs and Ravin. I loved the movie. It's so cute. The panda is so cuddly and it's like another version of Totoro! And watching it's antics and comelness was hilarious. I wouldn't mind watching again.

I finished reading this book On Chesil Beach by Ian Mcewan. Basically, it's about a couple in the 1960's who just got married and how they're both thinking of the impending first night. And i love how throughout this whole book the writer seams through the couple's history, how they met each other and all that. It's one of his more minor novels but i still love his writing. And i love how it's a love story but it's not just about that.

I was chatting with one of my friends from college yesterday and reminiscing and all that. hmm..i really miss being there and going through all the hecticness and craziness. I think my time in CUCMS were one of the happiest times i've ever experienced partly because i really liked what i was doing there, i loved the lecturers and the people around me- everyone was just like one big family.

No comments: