Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sick

Not feeling too well at the moment. My head feels like a ton of bricks. I'm lying on the bed now trying to decide the best amount of pillows i need under my head. hmm...i slalu suddenly2 demam. And always bad timing. Dahlah i have a driving class 2mrw. At this rate i'm never going to get my license. I'm contemplating going eventhough im feeling this way but the last time i did that cause some unwanted things to happen. enough said about that.

Faran followed Maya and Ravin back so i spent some time cleaning up the room just now. The whole 'cleaning is therapeutic' thing really works for me. Felt really relaxed after that. I finished Musashi so i'm still in the process of deciding what my next book will be. I have like about 2 weeks left before i start med and i want to cram as many reading time as possible. During foundation i barely read so i'm guessing the situation during 1st year med will be worse. Some titles that i'm looking at are Middlesex(John Euginides), Sam the Sudden (P.G Wodehouse) and Such A Long Journey( Rohintan Minstry).

I didn't think the poem i put up in the previouse posts would get people so emotional. I've had quite a few messages from my friends telling me how it touched them and how much it made them miss their parents. hmm..i guess being away in college and all you get swept up in whatever's going on but when you get reminded of what's there at home..you get a little homesick.

I don't think i'll be terribly homesick leaving home soon but i'll definitely miss being here. I love that i got to hang out with my parents so much,especially my mum. With my dad, i've talked more than i ever did, even actually having fun when we went out just the two of us for lunch. Maybe not being at home a lot last year made me appreciate them so much more. These past few months my general mood has been happy and contentment. Alhamdullilah.

I'm going to sleep now. Again. That's one thing fever does to you. I've been dozing off so many times today.

P.S : Happy Bday Nad!!! Love you loads.

2 comments:

Alea said...

read middlesex, it's fabulous.

NAB said...

hey! u found my blog.