Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Trip Down Memory Lane 2

Last Sunday, met up with Hema at CS. I've known Hema since primary school and we were really close during that time and we stayed tight during the early years of high school. We got into different classes after form 3 so we weren't as close after that but we make a point to keep in touch cause you know, there's all those, memories we have. I think she's really different from me which i guess is a good thing. Sitting through lunch, i realised she hasn't changed much and things were just like old times.

Also, congrats to my smarty of a cousin Chitra for getting into KYUEM. Really proud of you!! Spent all day yesterday getting stuff for her and buyinh clothers, school supplies,etc.. it was fun...so exciting seeing other people going through the whole feeling of embarking on something new.

At the moment i'm rewatching GTO. I finished S.O.S but it was quite bad,slow and i hated hated the two main characters. It's hard to enjoy watching something when the lead characters piss you off most of the time. And even the part which i liked didn't end in a great way. So i need GTO to make get me out of the melodramatic funk and get me laughing. At the same time i'm watching The Life of Yamado Taro. My friend recommended it to me. It's okay. Very light comedy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

coffee prince!!!